Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Updated videos of the 150 and the 125

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Updated videos of the 150 and the 125   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:38 pm

I need to update my fish list, since I've swapped some and added some to both of these tanks.

Here's the 150, which has had some mature (non paired) angels removed and some smaller non-paired ones moved in from the 125 to join the leopoldi angel, which certainly seems to feel more comfortable with other angels in the tank. The geophagus "Tapajos" are pretty much grown, I suppose, though they seem smaller to me than I expected. There are two pearl gouramis in this tank that I plan to move to the 125. There are also two pairs of Bolivian rams, a bunch of Bentosi tetras, some cardinal tetras, black neons, several BN plecos, a Peckoltia L147, and I think that's it! Oh yeah, two ember tetras, living every day under a leaf in terror of all of the predators, poor things! I'd catch them if I could and get them out.

Here's the 125, which now has a mess of pearl gouramis and Denison barbs, a single immature angel, six Botia striata (zebra loaches), a trio of otocinclus and a BN pleco. I'm in the market for more zebra loaches to fill things out. I've added wood and plants since the last video. Lots of algae but I've done a major switch up with the fish and things need to settle down.

View user profile
thegundog
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Updated videos of the 150 and the 125   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Looks great Liz!

Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Updated videos of the 150 and the 125   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Wow! Both tanks are looking better everytime I see them. Great job.

DL Lawrence
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Updated videos of the 150 and the 125   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Man, your tanks are just the cat's pajamas. That's some pretty work, there, yessir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cichlidsickness
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Updated videos of the 150 and the 125   Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Looking at that first tank really makes me miss all my rocks and driftwood, its beautiful. Too bad growing out small discus requires everything completely clean because you would have me adding a bunch of stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated videos of the 150 and the 125   

Back to top Go down

Updated videos of the 150 and the 125

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-