Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Cichlidsickness Reef tank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cichlidsickness
CVASMember

PostSubject: Cichlidsickness Reef tank   Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:08 am

Its in rebuild mode after the big earthquake knocked over all our live rock and killed almost everything in the tank. The mushrooms lived and have taken over just about everything lol. If anyone wants to trade some shrooms for anything let me know. A couple of fish are hiding in the back including our gigantic shrimp. Our Bubble tip has split into two pieces and just taken over but the clown fish loves and extra large bed Laughing
I do have some hard coral frags and such that we are starting over with,so in time it will be returned to its former glory. The second pic is the 2 tanks and please excuse the messy table and buckets but we were cleaning tanks and changing water. I built the hoods to match and painted them and the cabinets. I also added corner molding to the glass to give it a finished look and to hide the seems in the tanks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Cichlidsickness Reef tank   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 am

Very impressive. Thanks for sharing

DL Lawrence
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Cichlidsickness Reef tank   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 am

Man, those are impressive. What a room! Did you have any concerns in regards to the weight of the tanks, or make any support modifications to your floor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cichlidsickness
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Cichlidsickness Reef tank   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:01 am

Yea, I went into my crawl space and dug out footers and added 6x6 supports for the weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cichlidsickness Reef tank   

Back to top Go down

Cichlidsickness Reef tank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-