Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Hello Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
CVASMember

PostSubject: Hello Everyone!    Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm excited I found this place. I've kept fish for many years, I use to breed bettas a long time ago and recently moved to Norfolk...without any tanks. Six months later and I just couldn't resist anymore. I'm getting a new 65 gallon tank and have a couple different types of killifish in some 10 gallon tanks till my 65 is set up.

I'm also excited about some Zebra Pleco's that one of my dads old friends is bringing back fresh from the Xingu river in brazil. I'm not sure how many he's brining yet but he always gets me 10x more of everything I want so I can ONLY imagine. I'll probably have some extra's swimming around if anyones interested. I'd been wanting them for years now and so when he planned this trip it couldn't have worked out better! I was going to order them online originally but the 300-500 dollar price tag quickly changed my mind...

But anyway! That's my fishy history and what I've got going on right now...not a whole lot yet but I'm SO bad, once I start I just can't stop! I'll have Killi's swimming all over the place by the end of this year.

So Hey everyone! I'm excited to see what kind of fish everyone else has, and I'm def going to be looking for some new plants for my new tank Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpowers
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!    Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Welcome Silver to CVAS!! Looking forward to seeing your up coming 65 set up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!    Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Welcome Silver. Glad you found us and sure looking forward to hearing about your 65 as it progresses. Keep us informed and post pics.
If your serius about the Zebra Pleco's I sure would love one or two if you have extra. That would be an exciting add to my tank.
Hope you enjoy the Forum, and hope you can attend the next meeting coming up soon (May 18) which just so happens will be your way. Here's some tenataive info http://cvas.forumotion.com/t1076-next-meeting-in-virginia-beach-mount-trashmore-and-animal-jungle

thegundog
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!    Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:32 am

Welcome Silver!

Do consider meeting up with us on May 18th at the beach....

You can put me down for Zebra if you have extras.

Okay post up your fish list and images!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!    

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-