Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Hey there fishy people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
direwolf82
CVASMember

PostSubject: Hey there fishy people?   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 pm

I just found all you guys and am happy that happened. I have a 55 semi planted that is morphing into a river tank.
I have got loaches on the brain, by far my favorites. No offense to the others. I will try to put up some pics of the tank some time and if anybody has had luck breeding loaches please get in touch so we can chat. I am hoping that my sewellia will breed with the setup, but that is for a different topic.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Hey there fishy people?   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Welcome Direwolf82. So glad you found us. We haave quite a few members who are into and like you starting river tanks. I know we all will welcome seeing your pics and hearing about your setup. We have a good bunch of folks here from beginner, intermediate, pro and breeders. All love to help each other and read about success and not so successful fish raising experiences.
Enjoy the Forum, and I hope I get the chance to meet you at one of our upcoming meetings soon.
Ron

Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey there fishy people?   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:02 am

Welcome to CVAS, direwolf82! Very Happy
I look forward to having you as a member here and hope you will feel free to post on any topic and start topics of your own. Our next meeting is scheduled for May 18, when we will join up with some other hobbyists in Virginia Beach.
Check it out here:
http://cvas.forumotion.com/t1076-next-meeting-in-virginia-beach-mount-trashmore-and-animal-jungle

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there fishy people?   

Back to top Go down

Hey there fishy people?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-