Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Ron............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
krislewis3
CVASMember

PostSubject: Ron............   Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Hey Ron......I'm not sure how else to reach you. You were at my house to purchase a 3/D background. Did you notice the awesome piece of manzanita in my tank? I am doing a new aqua scape, and am selling that piece of manzanita on Craig's list. If you have any interest in it, you can view the photos and measurements on Craig's list. I tried to post it here on this forum, however, if couldn't figure out how to post a photo, and after several try's, I gave up!! Kris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Ron............   Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi Kris
If you are on the forum on the far right side just above Latest Topics is s box titled More CVAS inside and under Shortcuts is how to post a picture. Should help you. I do have an interest though in the Manzanita. Shoot me a price in a PM under Messages above.

Ron............

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-