Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?   Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:20 pm

I am going to try to raise the next batch of eggs my german blue rams lay and wanted to start a vinegar eel culture.wanted to see if anybody had some I could use to start the culture before I go buying starter from ebay.I am moving them into a well established planted 20 long by themselves in the near future and hope to get some babies soon as the past two lays in my 75 community were eaten by them before hatching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?   Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:32 pm

I don't have any, but I know someone who used to raise these. I will send him an e-mail to see if he still has and if he can help you out.

joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonny Disposition
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:11 pm

I have a ton. Unfortunately, I'm pretty far from you. If you attend the next PVAS meeting, send me a note and I'll bring you some.

http://www.sonnysfishroom.com

You never know what you're going to find, or where you're going to find it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sonnysfishroom.com
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:16 pm

I appreciate it.Would you be willing to ship?I was going to buy off of ebay but worried about DOA coming all the way from Montana with temps fluctuating like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:11 pm

My contact in Richmond does have vinegar eels, and microworms. If you PM me with your e-mail I can send to him and he promised to contact you. He would be happy to set you up.
Ron

joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?   Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Excellent thanks so much.Pm coming your way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?   

Back to top Go down

anybody have any vinegar eels to spare?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Care and Reproduction :: Breeding-