Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Pet Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Pet Paradise   Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Pet Paradise

Address:
307 Kellam Rd., Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Phone:
(757)499-9689

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pet-Paradise/120130834670996
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Pet Paradise   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Good Ol' Pet Paradise. It is a small store that has been around for me through my growing stages in the hobby. I purchased my first fish here in the early 90's. They usually have a lot of used equipment for sale which is a plus if your looking for DIY experiments or that plastic lid you broke on a tank. They usually have the odd balls and are the best in town on trade ins. I have traded in 13inch fish with no problem and given good Store credit. I could go on and on about this place, I have seen it change so many times. They just expanded their saltwater section, but that made the freshwater section smaller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
Sanguinefox
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Pet Paradise   Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Of all the places I have been, this is definitely up there as my top favorite pet store to go to in the area (second favorite being Fish Safari). This is a place where the people truly care about the animals under their care. Some of their stuff is really pricey compared to other locations but your money ends up going to a much better store that really takes care of their animals.

I remember when it came time to make a hard choice and rehome one of my Senegalus Bichir. They took him in, and he didn't stay there long. They found him home. For that I am very grateful. This place also really tends to have a decent Malaysian Drift Wood pile. No where near as expensive as a few other places I have been too. Another nice thing is they also tend to have used stuff there. I got a used heater that still works, and replaced a motor on an old filter thanks to being able to find used stuff there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Paradise   

Back to top Go down

Pet Paradise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Area Fish Stores - Locations and Reviews :: Tidewater Virginia Fish Stores-