Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Atlantis Aquariums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Atlantis Aquariums   Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Atlantis Aquariums

Address:
9602 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA 23229

Phone:
(804)377-0243

http://www.atlantisva.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
vanilla.exe
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Aquariums   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:02 pm

This is actually the one fish store that I've been to since I moved here. The day after we got here, my boyfriend and I actually walked to this store from our house (almost a 3 mile walk.) It was decently sized, although I think they could really use the space more to their advantage, I they mostly they set up aquariums at businesses and such? It was a saltwater only place, so we didn't buy anything. They didn't have a huge assortment, seemed like just about every tank was filled with clownfish and damsels, but in the center they had a lot of neat eels and sharks. There was also a tank with seahorses. No cephalopods, which is what I look for when I'm looking at SW fish, but that might be a good thing, since the average person who walks in is probably not going to have a lot of ceph knowledge, being that it's in what seems like a highly populated area. If you're a saltwater enthusiast, this might be a great place. But it took us like an hour to get there and we spent maybe 10 minutes in the store.

Atlantis Aquariums

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Area Fish Stores - Locations and Reviews :: Central Virginia Fish Stores-