Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

LiveFishDirect Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: LiveFishDirect Review   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:22 pm

I have gone to this site many times to snoop around, and often found really good deals. The only reason I have not purchased was they are in Utah, and I was afraid distance too far to risk receiving dead or very distressed fish. Boy was I wrong. I tried them out this week buying a 4" Azureus, 3.5" Sulphurhead, two 4" Yellow Labs, and a 3" Red Zebra. All arrived packaged as good as I have ever seen from any online fish store. I had several questions prior to ordering and Josh the owner was very prompt in answering and helping me. As a matter of fact when I told him I was ready to place the order he told me to wait two days as he was putting together a big sale for the weekend and I could get a better buy.
He ships over night and only charged $39. His box was heat packed, and bagged fish were in sealed pouches instead of leaky plastic bags. Each pouch was carefully wrapped in newspaper to add even more insulation as well as cushioning the fish from moving in the box. All fish were very healthy and completely as he described them. (Not always so with some of the other sites I have used) Another very impressive feature with Live Fish Direct is they Guarantee their fish for 14 Days! Almost unheard of with online shippers who reluctantly want to give you credit for "dead on arrivals"
I highly recommend trying these guys.  

Live Fish Direct

Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: LiveFishDirect Review   Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:26 am

nice pick ups. Take some pictures of them if you can! I always want to order online but I like to pick the fish out myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyAMH
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: LiveFishDirect Review   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks for the review Ron. Online acquisitions account for some of the better lines in our area. The hobby has benefited greatly because of online shopping for fish and supplies... Cool

~~~ My Aquariums ~~~
55 gal. Planted Community Show Tank
(Swordtails, Neons, Kuhlii Loaches and Bristled Nose Plecos)
30 gal. Bare Bottom Adult Angelfish Tank
20 gal. Bare Bottom Angelfish Breeder Tank
10 gal. Bare Bottom  Angelfish Fry Tank
10 gal. Planted Show Tank
(Guppies and Bristled Nose Plecos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LiveFishDirect Review   

Back to top Go down

LiveFishDirect Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Area Fish Stores - Locations and Reviews :: Online Fish Stores-