Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

75 Gal Set-up For Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeerThirty
CVASMember

PostSubject: 75 Gal Set-up For Sale   Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Hey all, its been awhile since I have posted. Move is going to impact my tanks as well. Won't have room for them at the new place. I need to sell the 75 and 20 that I had left. Good news is I will get a pond Very Happy

75 Gal Tank w/ glass lids
Two Cabinet Stand (from petsmart)
2x Rena Filstar XP (L and XL) Canisters
Ultimate Gravel Vac (50ft)
T5 fixture (two bulb) (w/ bulbs)
Hydor 300 watt in-line heater

20 Gal (w/ hood and light)

decor, filter media, water conditioners, and other goodies

trying to sell as a set, let me know if you're interested, will obviously sell for less than listed on cl ad.

See post on craigslist for stock pictures of the items: http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/for/4804739924.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeerThirty
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: 75 Gal Set-up For Sale   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:21 am

Trying to get rid of just the tank. I don't think it will make it down in my moving truck w/o breaking. Looking to sell the 75 and 20 for $75. Any takers??
Back to top Go down
View user profile

75 Gal Set-up For Sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-