Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:35 pm

I have 4 beautiful and healthy Kenyi (Metriaclima lombardoi ) for trade. There are 2 females and 2 males about 4" range. I'm looking for Cobalt Blues or some Red Zebra's about the same size and prefer all males as I don't want to breed.

picture are not actual fish for trade, but they look very similar.

Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:01 pm

I have a red and cobalt you can have. Not sure what sex they are yet though. Taking my female kenyi in tomorrow to pet store. She is in Breeding condition and really marking her territory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:21 pm

I would love to have the Red and the Cobalt. While I prefer males the sex really does not matter too much. My tank is well populated and not too much breeding going on anyway. Let me know how we can meet.
My only real sign of breeding are my Yellow Lab's. They are like rabbits. I have a female now that is holding.

Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:42 pm

I traded in my female Kenyi,and Female Rusty yesterday. I traded for a Fossorochromis rostratus. Super stoked if he looks anything like he is supposed to. He is supposed to be a extra large male. He cost the pet store $18.00. I may hang on to these for more trade bait. If you swing by Farmville, and want to hold me to it, they are yours though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:12 pm

No problem. What a nice fish. What size tank and what tank mates are you going to keep him in?These guys get 16" range. Make sure to send some pics, I'm sure we all would like to see him. Hard fish to find around here.

Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:23 pm

Going in a 180 gallon Peacock Hap tank. If he gets to big, I will have to move him. Supposed to come Friday. Hope he does not freeze!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick_B
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:19 pm

What pet store are you dealing with? PAW or a local one in Farmville?

In theory, there is no difference between practice and theory.  But, in practice there is.  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Farmvegus! Poor selection in stock, but can order a lot. Starting to turn the owner into a Cichlid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Nick your males showing yet? I can trade a nice yellow peacock male. Maybe even a Dragon Blood male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )   

Back to top Go down

KENYI's FOR TRADE (Metriaclima lombardoi )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-