Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

breeding group of shelldwellers and pair of apistogramma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: breeding group of shelldwellers and pair of apistogramma   Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Trying to downsize again.Looking to rehome my breeding group of 9 Lamprologus Meleagris(pearly occelatus) shelldwellers.These guys are fairly hard to come by and cost me a pretty penny so looking to get $80 for the group.I have one female that has spawned twice and currently has about 20 fry and one alpha male but not sure on sex of the others and not 100% sure the largest male is the father of the current fry as he doesnt go near her.They are currently doing fine together in a 20 long and have been in there for roughly six months now.

I also have a breeding pair of Apistogramma Agassizzi.They have had 4 successful spawns in the 4 months I have had them.Asking $35.

I also have a Vortech MP10 powerhead for sale for $135.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gerald
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding group of shelldwellers and pair of apistogramma   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:49 am

Oooh tempting ... wish I had space, and time. Lamp. meleagris is one I've always admired but never had a chance to keep. That's a great looking pair of aggies too - nice orange tail. If they're not claimed soon you can bring them down to the Raleigh auction on Feb 15 ... er maybe that's not such a good idea if you're "trying to downsize again" ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding group of shelldwellers and pair of apistogramma   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:52 am

The apistos are currently pending but the meleagris are still available.Great fish I have grown them out from 1 inch and they squabble a bit but nobody has killed anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding group of shelldwellers and pair of apistogramma   Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Apistogramma Agassizzi have been sold.Meleagris are still available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding group of shelldwellers and pair of apistogramma   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:11 pm

All gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breeding group of shelldwellers and pair of apistogramma   

Back to top Go down

breeding group of shelldwellers and pair of apistogramma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-