Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale   Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:12 pm

It kills me to do this as I grew this pair from babies and have had them a little over a year.But I need to rearrange fish and tanks and so need to find these guys a new home.They have not been very prolific...have only had three or four spawns in the year or so but they get along well and are very gentle for cryptoheros cichlids.I have had emperor tetras spawning in this tank almost continuously the whole time and they ignore the bite sized juveniles completely.I am asking a very reasonable and firm $45 for this pair and need them to go to a good home where they will be well taken care of. Last pic is a link to a video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale   Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Beautiful fish and tank. You are a fish master!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale   Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Thanks for the compliments.I do love these guys and after posting this last night I started getting really worried I was making the wrong decision so have decided to hang on to them for now.My apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ciscosdad
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:44 am

I don't blame you, VERY nice fish.

Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale   Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:17 am

I'm sorry you're having to move them out - a lovely pair! 

I have seen them in "person" and they are very nice, so someone ought to snap these up while they have the chance for sure.

View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale   Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:19 am

I changed my mind on these shortly after posting this. Decided to hang on to them so they are no longer available. I apologize to anyone who was considering getting them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale   

Back to top Go down

Awesome Cryptoheros Sajica (T-Bar cichlid) pair for sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-