Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Fish For Free to a Good Home (and supplies)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dflanz
CVASMember

PostSubject: Fish For Free to a Good Home (and supplies)   Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:50 am

I have three goldfish. One common, one medium fantail and one small fantail. They are healthy, well taken care of and have been living in a 55 galloon tank. I am leaving for college soon and (sadly) can not take them with me. They are free, if you would like the plants, rocks, filter, etc. from my tank you can have that too! I am just keeping the actual tank, the rest is yours if you so desire. Please email or call for more information! I will deliver or meet you. darcyflanagan4@gmail.com 804-245-2655

swimmy fish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Fish For Free to a Good Home (and supplies)   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 pm

I'm glad you found us, Dflanz, and it is GOOD NEWS you are leaving for college, lol, though I know you wish you could have your fish there too.

I'm sure someone will take them off your hands - I would, but I just got done stocking my sister's tank and my own goldfish tank is completely jam packed.

View user profile
marlboro red
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Fish For Free to a Good Home (and supplies)   Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:42 am

wht type plants i set up a 75 at work could use a few more and might be able to set the 30 back up to home the goldfish thos will be honest they have never been my cup of tea...though have a few guys i work with keep them in their ponds i will check around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish For Free to a Good Home (and supplies)   

Back to top Go down

Fish For Free to a Good Home (and supplies)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-