Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:04 pm

I have two trios of these and have decided to just keep one trio.They were born and raised in my tank and I already sold off the parents a while back.One male two females still fairly young.Pic is of the male the females are in hiding and bright yellow so I assume both have eggs or fry.Price is $30 and patience will be required on pickup as I will probably have to tear the tank apart to catch them.

Last edited by joenels on Thu May 07, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ciscosdad
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:05 pm

I wold love to get them, but I dont have any room. NICE fish. I would try a bottle trap first before you tear the tank apart. It may take a few tries but I usually catch what I am after pretty fast with them. I dont feed them for a few days then bait the trap with pellets. Works for me.

gerald
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Nice aggie, and I really like your hybrid swordplant x laceplant too! |;>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:23 pm

I have been having some issues with the swords in this tank...trying osmocote tabs at the moment but not seeing a lot of response.I cut back on the feedings a bit to help with algae and nitrates and it has hurt the plants I think.Just started back on flourish excel dosing on a couple tanks including this one but I hate messing with that stuff...just the smell of it makes me worry about cancer etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Price drop to $25 for the trio.Would like them to find a new home before the end of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Tue May 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Bumping this back up...these guys need a new home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyAMH
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Wed May 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Very nice fish. Members have this fish. Good luck is coming your way... Cool

~~~ My Aquariums ~~~
55 gal. Planted Community Show Tank
(Swordtails, Neons, Kuhlii Loaches and Bristled Nose Plecos)
30 gal. Bare Bottom Adult Angelfish Tank
20 gal. Bare Bottom Angelfish Breeder Tank
10 gal. Bare Bottom  Angelfish Fry Tank
10 gal. Planted Show Tank
(Guppies and Bristled Nose Plecos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Thu May 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Bump still available need new home. Dropped price to $20 for quick sale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   Fri May 08, 2015 3:28 pm

pending.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20   

Back to top Go down

breeding trio of tank raised apistogramma agassizi $20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-