Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

another set of apistogramma and shelldwellers for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: another set of apistogramma and shelldwellers for sale   Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 pm

I am following through on a commitment to downsize tanks so clearing out a bit more.I have another set of agassizzi...brother and sisters to the other trio I posted but this is a quartet and I am asking $20 for the four fish.I dont have pics of them but this male is a bit beefier and has a small nuchal hump compared to his brother pictured below.Awesome fish.Also getting rid of my breeding pair of Brevis Kitumba shelldwellers and at least a dozen quarter inch fry.These guys do just fine in a 6 gallon fluval edge.Asking $20 for all of them plus shells.Last on the list is 8 fat and happy glowlight tetras for $5.Will throw in a few juvenile emperor tetras if wanted.

Pic of the Brevis pair(doesnt do them justice):

Brother of the agassizzi:

Last edited by joenels on Wed May 13, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cholt
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: another set of apistogramma and shelldwellers for sale   Tue May 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Wish I lived closer. I would take you up on the glow lights and emperor tetras.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: another set of apistogramma and shelldwellers for sale   Thu May 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Brevis sold. Agassizzii and tetras still available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another set of apistogramma and shelldwellers for sale   

Back to top Go down

another set of apistogramma and shelldwellers for sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-