Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

New 75g Tank with Built-In Overflow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick_B
CVASMember

PostSubject: New 75g Tank with Built-In Overflow   Fri May 29, 2015 12:22 am

Just purchased this tank at the LFS Memorial day sale. I've always wanted a tank with a built-in overflow and a 75 gallon tank. I managed to combined the two into one.

My initial thoughts were to either set up a discus tank or go over to the dark side and re-visit salt water. I'm probably headed down the salt-water road and would like to hear your opinions. Going salt-water, I'm going to have to make additional purchases before I start the setup. I will also be building a stand for it as well as making a sump out of my spare 29g tank or an older 40g that needs to be re-sealed.

I'll be taking pictures and posting periodically as I progress. Again, thoughts/opinion/feedback welcomed.

In theory, there is no difference between practice and theory.  But, in practice there is.  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New 75g Tank with Built-In Overflow   Fri May 29, 2015 8:17 am

Nice pick up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: New 75g Tank with Built-In Overflow   Fri May 29, 2015 8:37 am

Congratulations! A shiny new tank is always inspiring.  cheers

I really enjoy the conceptual phase, so keep us posted and lots of pics. JEALOUS!

View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New 75g Tank with Built-In Overflow   Fri May 29, 2015 8:46 am

Nice! ThumbsUp  If you go over to saltwater it will be so exciting!  We don't have many "salties" on here, but there are a few.  It would be so interesting to follow a saltwater set-up, start to finish.  Keep us posted!

cholt
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New 75g Tank with Built-In Overflow   Fri May 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Discus tank. But I would love to see the saltwater setup as well.. let me know if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 75g Tank with Built-In Overflow   

Back to top Go down

New 75g Tank with Built-In Overflow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Tank Setups and Layout-