Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Fluval Spec V with accessories $220 OBO. Fan District RVA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amac3
CVASMember

PostSubject: Fluval Spec V with accessories $220 OBO. Fan District RVA   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Includes: InTank custom media basket and surface skimmer, aftermarket Marineland circulation pump +original, ViaAqua 50 watt heater, all plants/livestock if desired, stock lighting, original packaging.

Getting rid of my Fluval Spec V five gallon. Includes many extra accessories. If the stock lighting was upgraded it could make an excellent pico reef tank. Right now it serves as a very interesting planted tank and would be great as a low maintenance desktop tank for your home or office. It's about 6 months old, and I'm selling to upgrade to a new 20 gallon. All plants and live stock are available as well, and I'm even willing to deliver locally if you want it intact as is. Pictures are available upon request.

Current Stock:

2 neon tetra
3 emerald eye rasboras
2 nerite snails (brown stripe)
2 ghost shrimp
1 anubis nana planted in a broken conch shell
1 banana plant
1 narrow leaf java sword, multiple new plants budding from the original.
2 cardinal plants
1 large piece seasoned tropical hardwood centerpiece. Fits the tank extremely well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fluval Spec V with accessories $220 OBO. Fan District RVA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-