Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

6 young blue acara for $24

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: 6 young blue acara for $24   Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Looking to rehome my blue acaras. I got these at 1.5 inches about a month ago and they are already pushing 3 inches. I was hoping to get a pair and rehome the rest. Unfortunately they are not as peaceful as I had hoped...they are a bunch of juvenile delinquents actually and are chasing my bloodfin tetras out of the tank onto the floor. I would definitely like these guys rehomed sooner rather than later so make me an offer I cant refuse. Pickup in Midlothian or willing to meet up within reasonable distance. Would prefer they all go together if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: 6 young blue acara for $24   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:51 am

..BUMP.. (unless you've sold them, Joe)

Someone needs to snag these babies - I've been seeing them at PetSmart and other places for big bucks per fish. I was in the market for them myself very recently but I just stocked the tank with Africans instead  - SO close!

View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: 6 young blue acara for $24   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:54 am

I ended up trading them in to Rama. They are the regular blue acara not the electric blues just in case anyone goes looking for them. Thanks for the bump though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 young blue acara for $24   

Back to top Go down

6 young blue acara for $24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-