Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

SOLD - CO2 Injection Systems x2 - KING GEORGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muse
CVASMember

PostSubject: SOLD - CO2 Injection Systems x2 - KING GEORGE   Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:26 am

BOTH SYSTEMS SOLD

I no longer have the time to maintain my High-Light/High-Tech tanks so I am selling my CO2 systems.

If you want a lush beautiful tank full of high-light plants, then this a great system. The PVC reactor dissolves as close to 100% of the CO2 as possible, so there is very little wasted gas and unlike other systems will not leave your tank water looking like soda-water with a million bubbles everywhere. The CO2 is fully dissolved in the water before it reaches the tank. You will also need (not included) bubble counter fluid, several feet of 1/4" CO2 line tubing, a canister filter with the correct size tubing (see below), Aquarium Light (high-output light), aquarium plant fertilizers and plants.

Cash Only. Buyers must pick up systems. Asking prices are listed below, but will also consider fair offers.

SYSTEM #1 - $125
- 20lbs CO2 tank (empty)
- Milwaukee CO2 Regulator MA957 (Includes flow regulator, needle valve, electronic solenoid & bubble counter. Unit comes with dual gauges each with dual reading of both psi & kg/cm. Left gauge meters tank capacity and right gauge meters flow. Needle valve flow control provides for precise measurement. The solenoid valve comes with a 1.5 meter power cord.)
- Inline PVC CO2 Reactor (made by me to work with canister filters that use ID 5/8" OD 3/4" tubing).
- Drop Checker with Indicator Fluid
- Check Valve

SYSTEM #2 - $95
- 5lbs CO2 tank (empty)
- Milwaukee CO2 Regulator MA957 (Includes flow regulator, needle valve, electronic solenoid & bubble counter. Unit comes with dual gauges each with dual reading of both psi & kg/cm. Left gauge meters tank capacity and right gauge meters flow. Needle valve flow control provides for precise measurement. The solenoid valve comes with a 1.5 meter power cord.)
- Inline PVC CO2 Reactor (made by me to work with canister filters that use ID .75" OD 1.0" tubing).
- Drop Checker with Indicator Fluid
- Check Valve

100 Gallon Planted (Philippine Blue Angels, German Blue Rams, German Gold Rams, Panda Corys, Clown Plecos, Black Skirt Tetras, Electric Blue Acaras)
55 Gallon Planted (Philippine Blue Angels, Julli Corys, BN Albino Pleco, Electric Blue Acaras)
36 Gallon Bowfront (Philippine Blue Angels, Clown Pleco, Bolivian Rams)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SOLD - CO2 Injection Systems x2 - KING GEORGE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-