Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Aulonocara stuartgranti "Chipoka" juvies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lkelly
CVASMember

PostSubject: Aulonocara stuartgranti "Chipoka" juvies    Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:49 pm

I have plenty of juvenile peacocks available.  Anywhere between just under an inch to about an inch and a half.  $5/ea.

Pics of dad:

Give me a shout if you are interested.  The males color up really early with this variety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fward
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Aulonocara stuartgranti "Chipoka" juvies    Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:38 pm

IKELLY Cichlids Let me know how Craigslist treats you. Was thinking of posting some fish there to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lkelly
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Aulonocara stuartgranti "Chipoka" juvies    Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Fward, I had a few pick up fish from my first post. Ended up making a few connections with local aquarists. One of them bought all of Animal Jungle's stock when they closed.

FYI, my handle is LKELLY. The Apple corporation might sue me if it started with an "i"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyAMH
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Aulonocara stuartgranti "Chipoka" juvies    Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:46 pm

So many tanks and I have so few tanks but I have to comment. That is one good looking fish and some fantastic photography... Cool

~~~ My Aquariums ~~~
55 gal. Planted Angelfish Show Tank
(Angelfish, Guppies, Neons and Bristled Nose Plecos)
30 gal. Bare Bottom Angelfish Growout Tank
20 gal. Bare Bottom Angelfish Breeder Tank
10 gal. Bare Bottom  Angelfish Growout Tank
10 gal. Planted Bristled Nose Plecos and Guppy Show Tank
(Guppies, Bristled Nose Plecos and kuhli Loaches)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aulonocara stuartgranti "Chipoka" juvies    

Back to top Go down

Aulonocara stuartgranti "Chipoka" juvies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-