Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Angelfish Addict

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keyweb
CVASMember

PostSubject: Angelfish Addict   Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Hey guys/gals,
I am an angelfish enthusiast and breeder who is looking to add some variety to my tanks. I have a collection of 17 tanks of various sizes, but almost house angelfish. Problem is that I only have 6 varieties left thanks to a tragic mishap on one of my favorite tanks where I lost about 15 of my best fish.

Most of my angels are Domestic Silvers, Double-Dark Black, Veiled Marble, Gold Marble, Gold, and Gold Pearl-scale. The ones I lost were a couple Superveil Silvers, Superveil Marble, Blue Pearlscales, Veil-tail Double-Dark Blacks, and one of my mated pairs. Sad

I am looking for other breeders on here who may be interested in trading or selling a few angels.

Email me at jim@keyweb1.com if you might be interested.

Thanks!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.keywebconcepts.com
neogeo20041
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Angelfish Addict   Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:40 am

@keyweb wrote:
Hey guys/gals,
    I am an angelfish enthusiast and breeder who is looking to add some variety to my tanks.  I have a collection of 17 tanks of various sizes, but almost house angelfish.  Problem is that I only have 6 varieties left thanks to a tragic mishap on one of my favorite tanks where I lost about 15 of my best fish.  

Most of my angels are Domestic Silvers, Double-Dark Black, Veiled Marble, Gold Marble, Gold, and Gold Pearl-scale.  The ones I lost were a couple Superveil Silvers,  Superveil Marble, Blue Pearlscales, Veil-tail Double-Dark Blacks, and one of my mated pairs.    Sad  

I am looking for other breeders on here who may be interested in trading or selling a few angels.  

Email me at jim@keyweb1.com if you might be interested.  

Thanks!  

Jim

I have 2 Platinum pearlscale and 1 Albino blushing to get rid of if you are interested pm me Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Angelfish Addict   Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:26 am

@keyweb
Hi, keyweb.  If you are looking for angelfish enthusiasts you have come to the right place!  We have many on here who have worked with angelfish for years, even developing their own "strains."  Exciting breeding projects can be found if you do a site search.  It's a shame that you lost so many nice fish but the hobby is all about comeback and recovery.  I hope some of our sellers and breeders have already contacted you. Very Happy

lkelly
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Angelfish Addict   Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Jim, join up with the JRAS group and talk to Lee Shadbolt. He's been breeding angels for many, many years. I believe his father used to breed them as part of a pet store. He gave a presentation on genetics at a club meeting maybe 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyAMH
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Angelfish Addict   Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:37 pm

I have some quarter sized Smokey Blues available... Smile
Skools of Fish also has a nice selection of Angelfish. Some of them are from local breeders including myself... Cool

~~~ My Aquariums ~~~
55 gal. Planted Angelfish Show Tank
(Angelfish, Guppies, Neons and Bristled Nose Plecos)
30 gal. Bare Bottom Angelfish Growout Tank
20 gal. Bare Bottom Angelfish Breeder Tank
10 gal. Bare Bottom  Angelfish Growout Tank
10 gal. Planted Bristled Nose Plecos and Guppy Show Tank
(Guppies, Bristled Nose Plecos and kuhli Loaches)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelfish Addict   

Back to top Go down

Angelfish Addict

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-