Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
enrgizerbunny
CVASMember

PostSubject: Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?   Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 am

I've debated this several times, but I've come to the conclusion that after 3 years I've had enough of carrying buckets and because my water source I cannot use a python. Therefore i am giving up my aquariums. I have a 55 with a Rena filstar XP2. PFS substrate, Malaysian driftwood and a local piece, Amazon swords and 3 anubias. Shop light with 2 T8s for lighting. Glass top. Hand made pine stand that is built like a very strong table, no cabinet underneath.

Stock is 1 bristlenose pleco and 4 angels, two of which mated once and have yet to lay eggs again, and the tank is relatively peaceful. Definitely a hierarchy though.

I'd like $75 to recover what I put into the stand/light. Without the stand/light it goes for free. I also have a ten gallon with filter, sand, DW and anubias, LED light. $15 only because has a glass top and I just bought the light for it. It has platys in it but they can go to the petco if need be.

I'll gladly help load, etc. Also have root tabs, food, etc to go with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddavis1979
CVASAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?   Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:08 pm

This may seem unfair, but I have to work within my own budget. I hope you get $100 or more for both, but if you are unlucky and willing to take a loss. I will give $40 for the Tank, Filter, heater, Lighting and Stand for the 55.

Watch my updated aquarium video!
http://youtu.be/5SlIkYyPTWg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enrgizerbunny
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?   Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:08 am

@ddavis1979 wrote:
This may seem unfair, but I have to work within my own budget. I hope you get $100 or more for both, but if you are unlucky and willing to take a loss. I will give $40 for the Tank, Filter, heater, Lighting and Stand for the 55.
Fish, plants, decor too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddavis1979
CVASAuthor

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?   Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:20 am

Certainly not required for sale, but if you are trying to unload, I am more than willing to take anything else off your hands that you don't want to bother with.

Watch my updated aquarium video!
http://youtu.be/5SlIkYyPTWg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lkelly
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?   Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:41 am

Sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enrgizerbunny
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:56 am

I'm still debating getting rid of them. I DO like my angels, but I hate the bucket brigade. I've been thinking and I may have found a solution. This thread was mainly to see what kind of interest there was for the whole kabutle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enrgizerbunny
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:28 pm

I'm thinking 50 ft python + Rubbermaid to mix water/balance pH, then pond pump to fill. Before I hauled water to the Rubbermaid and aged it, now I mix potAsh on the buckets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?   

Back to top Go down

Feeler: Anyone interested an entire 55 setup with angels?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-