Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BruceW
CVASMember

PostSubject: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Bruce Worsham and my wife and I have two sons ages 14 & 10. We love our animals we have 3 dogs, two hamsters, and our two tanks with Africian Cichlids. We are not into all the technical names of the fish so pardon me if we discuss fish and I sound a little stupid. We like to have in our tank healthy, and colorful fish. We have had cichlids for about 8 to 9 years now and they have been the most hardy and easiest to maintain. If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask. Thank you and have a great day! fish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Welcome Bruce!
Quote :
We are not into all the technical names of the fish so pardon me if we discuss fish and I sound a little stupid
No one here will look at you stupid, we will actually help you learn the names. Seeing you have kept fish for 8-9 years I'm sure there are things you can teach us! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Good to see another member in Sandston. I live right across from the airport in Sandston myself. As Flip said nobody here will look at you like you are stupid. If you are interested to learn any names we can help. Hope to see some pictures of your cichlids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
BruceW
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Thank you and I am glad to be a member. I will try to post some pics of my set up soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jenbubs
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Welcome to the club, can't wait to see the setup!!!

koolaid68
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 am

Hi BruceW. welcome to the site. i cant wait to see pics of your fish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd9pbj9MGY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 am

Flippercon wrote:
Welcome Bruce!
Quote :
We are not into all the technical names of the fish so pardon me if we discuss fish and I sound a little stupid
No one here will look at you stupid, we will actually help you learn the names. Seeing you have kept fish for 8-9 years I'm sure there are things you can teach us! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!
Well said, Flipp! I agree. The "technical" or scientific names are cumbersome sometimes but necessary when it comes time to do research.

Welcome to the site, Bruce! I hope you and your family will be able to attend our upcoming meeting at the end of April. Look for the details!
Very Happy

Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Welcome Bruce, glad you found us. Sure looking forward to having you in the club and forum. Great to hear your interest and families interest in cichlids, as well as other fine pets. I have three dogs also and many of the club members have everything from snakes, lizards, turtles cats, dogs and some of our members have crabs but I won't go there.... Look forward to learning about your successes, and ideas.
Ron

Cichlid Lover
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 am

Hey Bruce, glad to see you made it. Hope your fish are doing great. cheers

Steve W
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Welcome Bruce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)   

Back to top Go down

New Member to Site (BruceW Sandston, VA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-