Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish   Sat May 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Combining my 2 55 gallon tanks so need a home for my 5 medium festivums and a couple of tank raised small longfin albino bristlenose ancistrus. Would like to get $20 for everyone together but thats open for discussion. Pickup in Midlothian or can meet within a reasonable distance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish   Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:06 am

All gone thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish   Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:50 am

Do you have any dorsigera available?

View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish   Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Unfortunately not. I have two pair and both have produced fry but I havent made any effort to raise them. I may end up parting with one pair...I had to seperate them after a tank rescape due to more aggression than usual between the pairs. One pair stayed in the 55 and the other went into the 75. I will let you know if I decide to get rid of one pair...still on the fence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varma
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish   Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Hi Do you have plants that are up for trade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish   Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Sorry no not at this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish   

Back to top Go down

consolidating tanks need homes for a few fish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-