Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Cabinet stand for large tank, make offer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Cabinet stand for large tank, make offer!   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:13 pm

My neighbor needs to unload a 55-gal and stand, and when I took it to help him sell it I see that it really ought to be resealed. Glass tops are included
TANK IS GONE

Make an offer on the stand. I also still have the gravel and HOB filters, if anyone interested. The filters and gravel are free to any takers, actually!

The stand comes with it, which is worn a bit as evident in the pics but is very sturdy, with two large cabinets, and could hold a much bigger size tank. None of the wear affects the ability to hold a tank. Dimensions are 50 x 19.5 x 30

He also has two double-compartment HOB filters but I do not know if they are working. They're missing the filter intake strainers but would be worth taking along.

I also have a large quantity of gravel and some rock decor that could go with it if interested.

My neighbor needs the space and a few extra bucks with a very large, growing family and the kids are just too rambunctious at the moment to try to keep a tank going.

Last edited by Liz on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donald
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Cabinet stand for large tank, make offer!   Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Sounds like a fair price.

Cabinet stand for large tank, make offer!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-