Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

125 gallon aquarium -$100 (Midlothian)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pat C
CVASMember

PostSubject: 125 gallon aquarium -$100 (Midlothian)   Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:30 am

"I purchased the tank used about 4 months ago and my wife wouldn't let me move it into the house... it's been stored upside down on landscape timbers. It had just been resealed and the center brace replaced before purchase. It's a little dirty but the glass is scratch free. This is not a cheapo Petco tank. The glass is very thick. I'm open to offers. Buyer must bring a truck or van move it. It's 6ft long.

Also comes with a stand that I added some extra stabilizers to.

Original Craigslist ad, click... Here

Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 125 gallon aquarium -$100 (Midlothian)   Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:51 am

Looks like it's still for sale, too.  This is exactly the tank I need for my lowboy stand, but there's no way I can pick it up right now. Sad. Sad  However, another 6 foot tank will come along, I'm sure of it.

125 gallon aquarium -$100 (Midlothian)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: Craigslist Deals-