Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

More fish up for rehoming 5 juvenile turquoise severums $20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joenels
CVASMember

PostSubject: More fish up for rehoming 5 juvenile turquoise severums $20   Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:08 pm

I got these guys from Rama a couple of months ago with the intent to grow them out and hopefully get a pair or at least a female friend for my large male pictured below. I have decided to put these up for adoption as I realize the last thing I need is a breeding pair of severums right now. They are still fairly small...silver dollar size or so but already have great color and should end up just like my large male. Eating anything I throw in there. There are five of them and I am asking $20 for the group. Will also swap them for a large/extra large amazon sword plant.Sorry for the blurry pics they refuse to hold still.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

More fish up for rehoming 5 juvenile turquoise severums $20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-