Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonesab
CVASMember

PostSubject: Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:53 am

I am going to re-do my 125g build and go with some breeding Tangs.  I am trying to sell the following livestock off.  Its hard to post individual pictures, so I have some pictures of the whole tank that should include these fish.  I don't have a lot of experience selling fish, so if a price seems off, I am open to offers.

9" Redfin Borleyi - $85
7" Taiwan Reef Cichlid - $55
7" Red Empress - $55
6" Electric Blue Ahli - $40
5" Chrysonotus - $40
6" Blue Dolphin - $35
7" Malawi Eye Biter - $30
6" OB Cichlid - $30
5" Dragons Blood Peacock - $30
5" Rusty Cichlid - $15
Yellow Labs of all sizes - $5-15

If you have questions about other fish you see, or want more pictures of a particular fish, let me know!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
African757
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)   Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:47 am

How many yellow labs do you have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonesab
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)   Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:56 am

@African757 wrote:
How many yellow labs do you have?

Off the top of my head, close to a dozen. I can double check this evening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
African757
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)   Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:55 pm

What's the update?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonesab
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Sorry, just counted and I can only spot 7 at the same time. May be 1 or 2 more but definitely less than I assumed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
African757
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)   Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:25 am

@Jonesab wrote:
Sorry, just counted and I can only spot 7 at the same time.  May be 1 or 2 more but definitely less than I assumed

okay thanks I just sent you a private message please get back to me when you can... thanks erik
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)   

Back to top Go down

Selling off full grown Livestock (Haps, Peacocks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-