Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

I'm Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ciscosdad
CVASMember

PostSubject: I'm Back   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:09 pm

It has been a long time.  Life gets in the way, kids wife and life. i don't know if anyone remembers me so I will introduce myself again.  Im Chris, I have a lovely wife a 9 year old boy and almost 8 year old triplets. Since I was on here last we lost our 3 labs and now have a 10 month old dalmatian mix named Sumo.  

Tank wise I have a 75 with Bolivian rams, key hole cichlids, emperor tetras and an old pair of bristlenose plecos that don't breed anymore. A 75 with a few red ear sliders.  40 breeder with German blue rams. A 20 gallon with a crayfish that the kids caught a few years back.  The kids each have a tank, 29 with a breeding colony of kribs. The girls have guppy tanks and my other boy opted for fire bellied toads.

Life is busy but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I hope to get on here more than I did in the past but time will tell. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi, Chris! I remember you. Smile Welcome back to the forum.

The aquarium hobby is a true family hobby at your house, for sure. That's great, and thanks for checking in!

scruiz
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:01 pm

Welcome back Chris and enjoy the forum!

Aquariums: 90, 45, 125, 20 long, Fish Room Racks: 2 x 55 gal  and 2 x 15 gal  and a Fluval Spec V
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ziurcs.shutterfly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   

Back to top Go down

I'm Back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-