Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Want to unload many of my Haps & Peacocks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonesab
CVASMember

PostSubject: Want to unload many of my Haps & Peacocks   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:43 am

**I posted this earlier, however I felt as though my prices may have been too high, as I didn't get any hits,  Ill post this now, and if your interested just PM me or post, and we can come up with a fair price.  My LFS offered me next to nothing, and I want to rebuild my tank, so I am willing to offer good deals on many of these fish**

*Large Size* (6" and up)
Red Empress
Electric Blue Ahli
Malawi Eye Biter
OB Cichlid

*Medium Size* (4"-5")
Chrysonotus
Dragons Blood Peacock
Rusty Cichlid
Yellow Labs of all sizes
Blue Dolphin

If you have questions about other fish you see, or want more pictures of a particular fish, let me know!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonesab
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Want to unload many of my Haps & Peacocks   Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:02 am

Here are a few that I had very high quality pics of to give you an example:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Want to unload many of my Haps & Peacocks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Marketplace :: For Sale, Trade, or Free-