Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

A blast from your past!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ric
CVASMember

PostSubject: A blast from your past!   Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 pm

fish hello all! Just wanted to start off by apologizing to Liz for not finishing up the facebook page I started 3 years ago! I have been busy with a baby (now a toddler). Though we will hopefully be having a 2nd one soon, I hope to be able to continue with the hobby this time instead of having to take such a hiatus.

I am slowly starting to set up my tanks again, I am being cautious and resealing some to prevent any leaks, so it is taking some time. This time around I am choosing my tank stocking much more carefully and going in different directions.

I hope to see some of you around, and hope to start to be more active soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/mrsciencegeek

A blast from your past!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-