Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanilla.exe
CVASMember

PostSubject: Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm

I managed to get some really clear pics tonight, so happy!

Red Cherry Shrimp:

SL the BN:

After I got those nice photos, I decided to get kind of artistic with it and started taking some shots from the top of the tank :X

I like this one, because the blur makes it look like the male and the female are eating each other

I also made two videos from up top, but I'm too tired to upload them right now, probably will tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cichlid Lover
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 pm

You took some nice pics. How large is the pleco?

vanilla.exe
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:33 pm

@Cichlid Lover wrote:
You took some nice pics. How large is the pleco?

Thanks! He's 5-51/2" long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koolaid68
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:03 am

I agree, those are some great pics... we are always glad to see them. thanks for sharing!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd9pbj9MGY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 am

Great pics! I love the ones from above, too, since fish look completely different from that perspective - very cool Very Happy

View user profile
vanilla.exe
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Thanks! I thought that too. I still have to upload the video that I took from up there, it was neat.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)   

Back to top Go down

Houston, we have a decent photo (or two)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-