Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquaman427
CVASMember

PostSubject: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Hey to all my name is James I'm new to cvas I was at the meeting a few weeks back at cichlid Solutions with my girlfriend Dana it was nice meeting with the group I got a lot of helpful info from everyone I really appreciate. My Cichlids are doing great now and once I get my new 75 gallon set up I will get some pictures on here to share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Glad you made it James. Looking forward to seeing pics and progress of your 75. Hope you are able to come to next meeting when the board decides a date.

Welcome

Ron

koolaid68
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Hey Auqaman427 Welcome to CVAS!!!! I wasnt able to make the meeting because i was working out of town. But I hope to make the next meeting, and meet you too. I am glad to hear that you had a good time. We love pics so share and make yourself at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd9pbj9MGY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi James! So glad you made it to the site Very Happy

We look forward to seeing how things go with your 75 - and we love pics, so be sure to take some.... bounce

View user profile
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Welcome James! Good to see you join the Boards! Please post the pictures we are all fans here! Here is the How to on pictures http://cvas.forumotion.com/t60-how-to-post-a-picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Hey James welcome to the site. Were you able to find a canister filter for that 75?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
BruceW
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 am

Hey James glad you are on the site. Everyone on here is extremly helpful when you need advice. This forum is a really nice tool for all that the creators have put togeher here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquaman427
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:34 am

Ben,
No I haven't bought the canister yet but I was looking on e-bay and found a pretty nice one for 125-175 with a 525 gph for $97 and free shipping! I think the brand is Sun Sun? I have been waiting on the funds to get right so I proly order it Fiday or Saturday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
African757
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 am

Welcome and congratz...definately know what you mean about waiting on the funds to get right it has been an on going process over here...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proyect01
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Welcome !!!

View user profile
Cichlid Lover
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Hey James. Glad your here.

Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Welcome to CVAS, James.
Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-