Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquaman427
CVASMember

PostSubject: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Hey to all my name is James I'm new to cvas I was at the meeting a few weeks back at cichlid Solutions with my girlfriend Dana it was nice meeting with the group I got a lot of helpful info from everyone I really appreciate. My Cichlids are doing great now and once I get my new 75 gallon set up I will get some pictures on here to share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Glad you made it James. Looking forward to seeing pics and progress of your 75. Hope you are able to come to next meeting when the board decides a date.

Welcome

Ron

koolaid68
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Hey Auqaman427 Welcome to CVAS!!!! I wasnt able to make the meeting because i was working out of town. But I hope to make the next meeting, and meet you too. I am glad to hear that you had a good time. We love pics so share and make yourself at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd9pbj9MGY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi James! So glad you made it to the site Very Happy

We look forward to seeing how things go with your 75 - and we love pics, so be sure to take some.... bounce

View user profile
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Welcome James! Good to see you join the Boards! Please post the pictures we are all fans here! Here is the How to on pictures http://cvas.forumotion.com/t60-how-to-post-a-picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Hey James welcome to the site. Were you able to find a canister filter for that 75?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
BruceW
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 am

Hey James glad you are on the site. Everyone on here is extremly helpful when you need advice. This forum is a really nice tool for all that the creators have put togeher here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquaman427
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:34 am

Ben,
No I haven't bought the canister yet but I was looking on e-bay and found a pretty nice one for 125-175 with a 525 gph for $97 and free shipping! I think the brand is Sun Sun? I have been waiting on the funds to get right so I proly order it Fiday or Saturday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
African757
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 am

Welcome and congratz...definately know what you mean about waiting on the funds to get right it has been an on going process over here...lol

proyect01
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Welcome !!!

View user profile
Cichlid Lover
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Hey James. Glad your here.

Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Welcome to CVAS, James.
Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)   

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone (Aquaman427 Richmond)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-