Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:09 pm

hi guys, i just joined this sitelike what, 5 minutes ago? and just wanted to say hey! i breed african cichlids. all together i have 2 green spotted puffers, 14 rusty's (not including fry), 7 yellow labs (electric yellow, not including fry), 6 red zebras (some of my favorite) 1 elong chailosi, 2 cobalt blue zebra's, 2 bumblebee's, 4 kenyi's, 3 msobo magunga deep, 1 afra, 2 convicts, and an albino mbuna (unsure what he is). currently i have 13 rusty fry, 18 yellow lab fry (another yellow lab is holding now) and im about to get some big red zebras from a guy that breed like crazy so hpefully i'll have some of those soon too!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Welcome to the site redzebra! Love the stock list. Pictures Please! Very Happy We love pictures. There are a bunch of African cichlid keepers here. Make your self at home and here is the how to post pictures link.
http://cvas.forumotion.com/t60-how-to-post-a-picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
koolaid68
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey Redzebra, nice to meet ya. Welcome to CVAS!!! I too am a Cichlid Lover. I would love to see pics of your cichlids. Well, make yourself at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd9pbj9MGY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Welcome to the site glad you could join us. If you can't tell we love pics here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:16 am

haha okay i'll try to upload some pics today. i've got some yellow labs breeding right now!!! yay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:34 am

Welcom Redzebra. Great list of fish. I too am a big Mbuna fanwith a 75. Just starting my first Peacock tank 90 but no fish yet. Looking forward to meeting you and hearing more about your fish experience.

Ron

Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 am

thanks you too. and i can't wait! in another month or so, i will be setting up a 210 gal with cherry spot tropheus, yellow striped tropheus, red zebra's and others. i will definately get pics of that for you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:38 am

redzebra wrote:
thanks you too. and i can't wait! in another month or so, i will be setting up a 210 gal with cherry spot tropheus, yellow striped tropheus, red zebra's and others. i will definately get pics of that for you guys!!!
Wow I need to see these these tanks! ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
African757
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 am

Hello REDZEBRA... and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 am

Woaha AFRICAN757 thats one big o.b.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 am

hey flippercon, how many tanks do you have? geez! haha im jealous. btw nice setups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
African757
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 am

redzebra wrote:
Woaha AFRICAN757 thats one big o.b.!

yes i said the same thing when I first saw it... i really wasnt sure if i wanted to add her to my aquarium because when I first set up all the african cichlids i had were a little on the small side. one of my female snow whites is the queen of the tank and the king is the ob peacock at least for now until I find a good strain blue male zebra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
African757
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 am

OH WAIT... ARE U REFERRING TO MY OB PEACOCK OR MY OB ZEBRA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 am

redzebra wrote:
hey flippercon, how many tanks do you have? geez! haha im jealous. btw nice setups
We have 19 but only 18 set up.
Back to top Go down
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:55 am

to: African757.. no yeah, i was talking about your peacock!! its a good looking fish though. im about to post some pics!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 am

to: flippercon... wow! thats alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cichlid Lover
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Welcome RED! Glad you made it to the site.

Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Welcome to the site, redzebra! You will find many with your interests on here. Laughing

@ AFRICAN - what does o.b. stand for?

Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Quote :
what does o.b. stand for?
Orange Blotch
Back to top Go down
mpowers
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Welcome and great to have another mbuna fan here from the beach!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm

mpowers, do you have any africans your interested in trading or selling??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proyect01
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 am

Welcome !

View user profile
mpowers
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:33 am

Always adjusting the population, right now I have two maybe three wild caught white top hara's I'd like to re-home.

Scientific Name: Cynotilapia sp. "hara" link to more info; http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=2626

Let me know if your interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BruceW
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Welcome to the forum redzebra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 pm

thanks BruceW !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)   

Back to top Go down

hi everyone! (redzebra Virginia Beach)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-