Central Virginia Aquarium Community

CVAC is a social network and Community resource for the aquarium hobby in Central Virginia!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to CVAC - the Central Virginia Aquarium Community! ... Very Happy ... new name - same great Community! ... Get ready for the 2014 AACC CATFISH CONVENTION - October 16-19 in Herndon, VA ... great ... Visit the CVAC home page for News, Community Events, Quick Links, and Photos. Cool ... Beautiful Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos (Maingano) and Marble Angelfish juveniles for sale! Click here ... swimmy
Share | 

Rusty cichlid Spawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Rusty cichlid Spawn   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

i just witnessed yet another rusty spawn. im going to wait several days and then strip her and put the eggs in an egg tumbler. she keeps spitting prematurely because she's so smalland gets really hungry. any idears? i saw the 2 rusty''s mate so they should be fertile im hoping but theres always the possibility there not. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Rusty cichlid Spawn   Tue May 29, 2012 7:23 pm

defitintely ready to go in the fry tank. be careful adding them with other fry that are a little larger though because recently i added some of my labs to the tank and a few of the bigger ones tried to tear them apart so i had to seperate the tank
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rusty cichlid Spawn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2