Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BubblesPop
CVASMember

PostSubject: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Names Angie currently I keep African cichlids, rainbow sharks and bettas. Also raise leopard geckos, and turtles. I just come back from Cleveland, OH, where I help take care of approx. 20 tanks of Barbs, Mollies, Oscars (LOVE OSCARS), 2 yellow belly slider turtles, Bettas, Cichlids, and of course gold feeder fish. Would like to get a bigger set up going here in VA, but like always moneys tight (so Im working on it).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi, Angie! Welcome to CVAS. Very Happy We have members that share your interests, especially when it comes to the Africans. One of our members, steves_kiki, is very much into reptiles! Hope to see you joining in on the forums and maybe even posting a few pix of your menagerie!

Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi Angie! Welcome and I'm so glad you found us. Very Happy

We look forward to learning all about your setups!

View user profile
Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Welcome to the forum. I have a red eared slider that was taken in and was basically a rescue. We nursed it back to health and had to deworm (her). Hope to hear more about your fish and reptiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Welcome BubblesPop. Sounds like a a bunch of interesting tanks and pets. Looking forward to the pics of the set ups Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
JB
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Welcome aboard Angie!!!

I keep african cichlids also ( haps & peacocks). Are you from VA or OH? I was born and raised in Akron but have been in VA since 83 would be nice to have another yank on here. Enjoy the site, hope to hear from ya.

JB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:25 pm

welcome to the tank! i love African Cichlids Smile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BruceW
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Welcome to the forumnd to VA Angie and look forward to seeing the set ups. My wife is from northern Ohio from a little small town called Norwalk, Ohio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cichlid Lover
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi Angie, Welcome to the fourm. Come check out our Africans sometime.

vanilla.exe
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Nice to meet you!! I'm a fellow herp keeper as well.

Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

Welcome Angie, I'm also from Ohio (Dayton) and keep Africans. Have a 75 gal w/Mbunas and just starting a 90 w/Peacocks. Hope to meet you on the 15th.

steves_kiki

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:23 am

Welcome! As my reptile friends say, I have herpes too! Hahahaha I was big into leos for a while (only have 4 now) I also have 2 baby yellow belly sliders, an adult female (not huge tho) red eared slider and a female snapper. Amongst other things! Smile hope you make yourself comfy and at home here!
Kin

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)   

Back to top Go down

HI from Cumberland VA (BubblesPop Powhatan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-