Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
melinda83
CVASMember

PostSubject: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi all, I'm Melinda and I live in Hampton. Thanks to koolaid68 for the heads-up. As for stuff about me, I'm in the Master's program at ODU for English and I have lots of pets. As for fish, I have a 125 south american community tank, a 180 with three Florida gars (Fluffy, Lucky, and Dorothy) and a 1,000 gallon indoor pond with one Red Tailed Cat (Guido) and three Redbellied Pacu. Glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Wow you have some big tanks and stock! I love both I love you ! Welcome to the Forum and make yourself at home. Always good to see some monster keepers. ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
mpowers
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Welcome! And I have to ask, are the gar hand fed? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melinda83
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 pm

@mpowers wrote:
Welcome! And I have to ask, are the gar hand fed? Shocked

Hehe well I still have all ten fingers... so no tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koolaid68
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:47 am

cheers welcome melinda83, I am so glad ya joined the forum. ThumbsUp and she's holding stuff back. She also has a small beta tank. A pond with a turtle. And a very nice frog tank very natural looking and it even has a kool fog machine hooked up too. She is being very modest. She is a true pet and fish lover. That red tail cat is huge and so kool. And I have seen her pet him too. Thanks for joining us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd9pbj9MGY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cichlid Lover
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:52 am

Weclome melinds. Glad your here.

Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 am

Welcome Melinda sounds like you have a nice setup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
vanilla.exe
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Sounds awesome!!! Glad to see we have another monster lover in the group. Upkeep on those set ups must be expensive!! Seriously my dream to have a tank big enough for an RTC one day. Love those guys. Nice to meet you

melinda83
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks everyone for the hellos!

BruceW
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Melinda,

Glad you joined and your setups sound like they are very nice and impressive. You will like this site it is a great bunch of fish nuts on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Welcome to CVAS, Melinda!
Koolaid wrote:
And a very nice frog tank very natural looking and it even has a kool fog machine hooked up too. She is being very modest.
I'd like to see this, someday! Sounds nice. Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)   

Back to top Go down

Hey to everyone! (melinda83 Hampton, VA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-