Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

How to post a Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: How to post a Video   Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Posting a video has a little bit more involved then posting a picture but Its still really simple.
You will need to start an account with YouTube or Photobucket. YouTube gives you more options so I would go there first.
Once you have downloaded your video to YouTube you just have to copy the link,Make sure you are on the page of the video you want to show

Then you simply paste it to the thread or post.

To Make Videos Clickable (YouTube only) click on the box that has a picture of film on it.

Once clicked a box should open up like this

Paste your link inside and click OK

Hit Preview and make any corrections needed. Then hit send

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
koolaid68
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: How to post a Video   Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks for posting the how to post a video. I been wanting to know how to do that. Gotta see what I can record and see if I can get it posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd9pbj9MGY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to post a Video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-