Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Live Fish Direct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayT
CVASMember

PostSubject: Live Fish Direct   Wed May 09, 2012 11:03 am

Has anyone ordered from these guys. I like there stock, prices are great, videos to show quality and $29 overnight is awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Live Fish Direct   Wed May 09, 2012 11:26 am

I have never used them, however, have been to their site a few times. They have some fish I may be interested in so I would be willing to split the shipping cost if your not to far away. I live in Western Henrico.

mpowers
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Live Fish Direct   Wed May 09, 2012 11:32 am

Yes, a majority of my stock came from Live Fish Direct. Make sure you speak with Josh Davis or don't bother ordering, like any place of business their are some who truly care what they do and he does.

Another place I have ordered from and have been very satisfied is Daytona Aquarium ie www.cichlidexpress.com , talk to Billy here.

Both of these guys know the fish and are customer service oriented. No fish loss from 3 separate overnight orders. I can say LIve fish does a better job of packaging, not that Daytona Aquarium was poor, just the others was beyond exceptional.

What are you looking for? You may find many member here with it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGTropicals
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Live Fish Direct   Wed May 09, 2012 11:50 am

90% of my breeders and alot of my pets have come from live fish direct and I have been totally satisfied. I've ordered somewhere around 350 fish from them with very few issues. I did have one small issue with shipping on one of my orders and josh called me on a Sunday to work it out. We spent a little over 2 hours on the phone and talked fish, breeding and business. When i told him I was a breeder and aspire to build my business to be as big as his he was thrilled to answer any of my questions. This kid knows Africans and runs a great operation, yeah I said kid, he's 27, pretty shocking huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kgtropicals.com
JayT
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Live Fish Direct   Thu May 10, 2012 8:24 am

Thanks guys. Just checking options out for down the line. I've ordered from Dave's Rare Aquraium Fish in the past and he had some awesome stock. Even threw in a freebie when I did a large order. the Freebie was a show quality Sunshine Peacock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koolaid68
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Live Fish Direct   Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

I have never ordered any fish from online yet, so I have found this little thread to be very informative. So I might check one of these out some day, or I just might wait for KG to get things up and running and just drive to his location to get what I want. Wink Hint Hint!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd9pbj9MGY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KGTropicals
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Live Fish Direct   Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Come on up dude, we've got plenty of fish to sell you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kgtropicals.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Fish Direct   

Back to top Go down

Live Fish Direct

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Area Fish Stores - Locations and Reviews :: Online Fish Stores-