Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Big Al's On-Line

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Big Al's On-Line   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Last edited by Flippercon on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Big Al's On-Line   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

I just recently made my first order with Big Al's.
I like to shop around for deals but I also shop around for specific products, such as the Python.
The Positive
I searched all the major online stores and Big Al's was the only one who carried Python Products. Shipping and packing was excellent ( order T5 bulbs) Very Happy
The negative
I was going to try to avoid shipping costs and order my Python and substrate in the same order. As I proceeded to check out I noticed a shipping charge. The Ad was for free shipping on orders of $75 dollars or more. (my order was over)
I called the customer service line and asked why I was getting charged for shipping. The said it excluded heavy items Rolling Eyes . So I had to order My bulbs instead and place an order through Drs Foster and Smith.
All in all I would shop there again just because of certain products or brands they carry. I will be cautious about shopping because of shipping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide

Big Al's On-Line

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Area Fish Stores - Locations and Reviews :: Online Fish Stores-