Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Angel Babies are Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Angel Babies are Here!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:52 am

Here is a long and drawn-out boring video of the 45, but the main thing is that I got my baby angels, and I'm really happy with them. They are doing really well.

View user profile
Robby
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Angel Babies are Here!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 pm

congrats!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Angel Babies are Here!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Unfortunately I can't see the video right now but from the still, I can tell that these little ones are beauties! I love you May they settle in and prosper.

Actually, they look hardly bigger than the bentosi! I'm sure you will have fun growing them up. Keep us posted!
Very Happy

Liz
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Angel Babies are Here!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 pm

They aren't much bigger than the bentosi, but they have impressive fins already, and went immediately into the hornwort (this plant is really struggling) and started chowing down, and picking at stuff on the driftwood. I don't usually try to feed new arrivals until they get over the stress of the move but these little guys were ravenous. That's the benefit of shipping when they are very small, since they do so much better than older specimens.

I'm thinking how adorable they are right now, and how much trouble they'll start later, lol! Domestic angels, even with 50% wild blood, are pretty feisty and once they pair off have been known to wipe out tankmates. It has happened to me over 10 years ago, and I swore off angels after that experience, but I'm hooked again.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy their cuteness. I love you

View user profile
Nereus7
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Angel Babies are Here!   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Poor little cardinal, rollin' 1 deep. Nice tank layout, is that the "pfs" I hear about? Nice and mellow, your blood pressure probably v's just looking at it. - N

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Babies are Here!   

Back to top Go down

Angel Babies are Here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-