Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

New member from the "near west end"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alleykat0498
CVASMember

PostSubject: New member from the "near west end"   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Hola

Just really getting back into fresh water after losing all sorts of salty stuff after last summers outages as direct results from the hurricane (frag tank, display tanks etc.) I decided when that stuff happened that the next reef/propagation set up to come in the house will be after a home purchase with basement and stand by generator.

Ive kept tanks for years and have done em all. Discus, Africans, peaceful community's, SA's CA's etc.
Currently I have a 20L with 2 flowerhorn growouts (attempting to determine which one to keep) separated of course, a 225g+ goldfish pond/puddle, and a fresh 75 with 4 threadfin Acara's or Acarichthys heckelii. Ive kept them all except eartheaters and so that shall be the mission with the 75. Ill post up some pics of set ups past and present as time allows.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: New member from the "near west end"   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Welcome Allekat0498. Very glad you found us. Looking forward to the pics, and future posts from you. With your experience we can always use extra knowledge, so feel free to chime in.
We will be holding our next meeting 9/16, so keep that date open. Looking foreard to meeting you.
How did you hear about CVAS?
Ron

Alleykat0498
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New member from the "near west end"   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Ron wrote:
Welcome Allekat0498. Very glad you found us. Looking forward to the pics, and future posts from you. With your experience we can always use extra knowledge, so feel free to chime in.
We will be holding our next meeting 9/16, so keep that date open. Looking foreard to meeting you.
How did you hear about CVAS?
Ron

Actually I was googling Red Head Tapajos and cvas popped up. Ive been a member of RR and AFU for a while now. Thanks for the invite, its 3 days after my 4th anniversary and 4 days after my 30th bday so I may not be able to make it if we happen to go on vacation. Glad to be here and I will be happy to share my insight with all willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melosu58
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New member from the "near west end"   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome aboard. Yes I finally had to get a generator because of Irene. I lost a couple fish that I had 14 yrs ago when I first started. Again welcome.

Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New member from the "near west end"   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Welcome alleykat. Glad you made it over to check us out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New member from the "near west end"   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Greetings, Alleykat. cheers Welcome to CVAS!
Hope you'll be with us for a while. We're looking forward to hearing more about your set-ups, current and future.
Very Happy

Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: New member from the "near west end"   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Welcome to the forum Alleykat! I love flowerhorns, can't wait to see the pics of these guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from the "near west end"   

Back to top Go down

New member from the "near west end"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-