Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

30 cube project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russ
CVASMember

PostSubject: 30 cube project   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Picked up this oceanic cube tank (24x18x20) with glass top,light,matching stand and tobs of chemicals and accesories for $50.00 on craigslist. Also picked up a rena xp3 for another $50.

Will probally replace the gravel for sand and replace the fake plants for real ones eventully.

As far as stocking not 100% yet but probally a community tank or possibly a dwarf puffer species tank. I'm open to suggestions on how /what to stock it with.

Also would the Xp3 canister be enough filter or would i. Need a hob filter also?

My spray bar is roughly 4 below waterine is this ok?

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile

30 cube project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-