Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Welcome vpet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Welcome vpet   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:59 am

I see we received our newest member yesterday vpet. Welcome!! I hope you enjoy the site. We are looking forward to hearing about you, what tank(s) and fish you have, and we love pics if you have some. Great bunch of people here who love to help each other as well as listen to methods, successes. and etc that you have had.
Great job everyone getting the word out about the Forum. We just broke the century mark and still climbing. Keep telling everyone who has an interest in fish about us.
Hey vpet, make sure you go back in to your profile to accept PM, and list an e-mail. That is how we send occassional newsletters, as well as inform about meetings and such. Information is never shared with other companies, clubs, and etc.

Welcome vpet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-