Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Few pics of my 55.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zachjohnson65
CVASMember

PostSubject: Few pics of my 55.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 pm

four year old green severum
three year old green severum
rescue Rainbow cichlid and rosey barb

55 gallon with Ehiem ecco canister, Fluval C4 HOB, Hydor inline 300W heater
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Few pics of my 55.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Nice man that first Severum looks awesome. I like the little rainbow cichlid too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvas.forumotion.com/
WildWiley
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Few pics of my 55.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Nice pics

Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Few pics of my 55.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Very Nice Set up Exclamation These guys are on my list of fish to get Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
zachjohnson65
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Few pics of my 55.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Funny thing, i started the 55 just for the rainbow cichlids, after searching for 6 months, settling on 2 adults that were dull colored. Now that i got the severums i wish i would have skipped the rainbows and went for the severums first.
The full stocking is 2 green severums, 2 rainbow cichlids, feather fin syno, bristlenose plec,4 salt and pepper cories, and 3 neon rosy barbs. I know i'm little heavy in stocking but they have been healthy for almost 5 years+my wife thinks of all of them as family. She says only the stupid rainbows could go. But i would still have a full tank and i'm not allowed to get any more tanks right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jenbubs
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Few pics of my 55.   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:14 pm

@zachjohnson65 wrote:
Funny thing, i started the 55 just for the rainbow cichlids, after searching for 6 months, settling on 2 adults that were dull colored. Now that i got the severums i wish i would have skipped the rainbows and went for the severums first.
The full stocking is 2 green severums, 2 rainbow cichlids, feather fin syno, bristlenose plec,4 salt and pepper cories, and 3 neon rosy barbs. I know i'm little heavy in stocking but they have been healthy for almost 5 years+my wife thinks of all of them as family. She says only the stupid rainbows could go. But i would still have a full tank and i'm not allowed to get any more tanks right now.

Your wife sounds like me, lol. I hate getting rid of fish, they are like family:) must be a woman thing! Nice tank, I love the severums. ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few pics of my 55.   

Back to top Go down

Few pics of my 55.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-