Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Posting to the Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ddavis1979
CVASAuthor

PostSubject: Posting to the Gallery   Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Hey everyone,

I think it would be great to start populating personal albums and cataloging your fish in the gallery section. I got some new picks up there, and I am really pleased with the ghost shrimp picture that I captured.

I find that in time, photos of peoples fish and tanks get lost in the thread. So I encourage all to start their collection in the gallery, I love to see what you come up with.

Watch my updated aquarium video!
http://youtu.be/5SlIkYyPTWg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Posting to the Gallery   Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:26 am

Maybe something can be done with the CVAS FB page. The gallery is limited at the moment and space will run out quickly, so pictures would get lost there as well. There is the photography and video section where you can start a thread with your pics. Just make the header to the post bold so you can find it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Posting to the Gallery   Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 pm

The FB option is fine, IMO.

What if we limit the upload size on here to 800 px wide, max? All users with photos in the gallery would have to resize them if they were too large and then upload again. This applies to the photos of ddavis, Flipp, and Ron.

We could maybe gain a little more space this way. Maybe just enough for another user to upload. I realize it's not the ideal fix.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting to the Gallery   

Back to top Go down

Posting to the Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-