Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Hello from Tidewater

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanguinefox
CVASMember

PostSubject: Hello from Tidewater   Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:39 pm

It's wonderful to see a place like this for people in my area. That said there isn't much to say about me. I'm still fairly new to the hobby (been in for a few years) but I learn fast, and love to learn about the hobby and other species of fish. I have three tanks running, a 150 gallon semi-aggressive, an 80 gallon community, and a 10 gallon low tech betta set up that is for the smallest of my plants that need some babying before going in with the big boys.

I'm a huge fan of planted tanks, educating yourself about the pets you intend to keep, and giving people proper advice, and fish proper spaces and set ups to live. Anyway, hi and I look forward to being in this community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegundog
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tidewater   Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:14 am

WELCOME Sanguinefox!

Looking at your tank sizes - seeing your love for plants - recognizing your need to learn and desire to share - WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU!

Looking forward to more information on your tanks and the fish/plants you are keeping.

I'm REALLY starting to get into plants, I find myself spending a great deal of my "internet time" on plant sites and forum plant areas trying to learn - imo aquatic plants are fascinating...

Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tidewater   Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:17 am

Welcome Sanguinefox, Sure glad you found us, and looking forward to seeing some pics of your tanks, hearing about your experiences and sharing of your successes. We have a great group here who love to share and help promote the hobby. We have some who are only days or weeks to some who are nearly liftime experienced, novice, intermediate and pro's for members. I'm sure you will love the wealth of knowledge that can be shared and the friendship which we all have for each other.
Make sure to keep the 20th of January 2013 open for our next General Meeting at the New York Chicken and Seafood next door to Azelia Aquariums close to the Richmond Raceway. Great opportunity to meet some of our members, and learn more about different topics each session. We hold these every two months on the third Sunday of the month. Hope you can make it. Love to meet you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Ron

Flippercon
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tidewater   Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome Sanguinefox, We are always glad to have new members Very Happy . Make yourself at home and like posted above we look forward to hearing and seeing your experience in the hobby. If you have any questions just ask, we have a really good group of different keepers here at CVAS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/flippercon84?feature=guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tidewater   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Tidewater

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-