Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Welcome Muse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ron
SupportTeam

PostSubject: Welcome Muse   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Let's all welcome Muse our newest Forum Member. We welcome to hear about your fish list, setup(s), experiences, and such. Great group of folks here from beginners, intermediates, breeders, and professionals. All of which, are eager to lend their knowledge, opinions, experiences and etc. to help you as well as all of us with our fascinating hobby.

Looking forward to your posts and hopefully get the opportunity of meeting you soon.

Ron

thegundog
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Muse   Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes indeed, Welcome Muse!

I am right up the road from you in Spotsylvania.

Hope you get involved in the forum and club, really very knowledegable folks here and they are nice too!

Laughing

Deb
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Muse   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 am

Yes, welcome! Very Happy There are many fish forums out there but here at CVAS you will find a forum devoted to the needs and interests of the aquarium hobbyist in central Virginia and even beyond. Very Happy We have an excellent DIY section and extensive reviews of many an LFS to guide you to the best in the area be it central, northern, or Tidewater Virginia. We are conversation and content oriented, with detailed posts about many aquarium issues. Photos and videos accompany many posts. Our moderation team does all they can to keep the post titles on topic so that information can be found in a site "search."

Please dive in and preview our various forums and start a conversation of your own!

DL Lawrence
CVASMember

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Muse   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 am

Welcome, Muse. Good folks here- I can attest to that. There's a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable fishkeepers here, that have been a great help to me as "returning newbie" to the hobby. Good to have you- post a pic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Muse   

Back to top Go down

Welcome Muse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-