Central Virginia Aquarium Support

Central Virginia Aquarium Support is a discussion and help group for aquarium hobbyists, newcomer to advanced!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
... Welcome to Central Virginia Aquarium Support! ... ... Here you can discuss anything aquarium related - meet interesting folks - find equipment and trade fish! ... ... "What's Going On?" Click for a list of Local Meetings and Events ... ... *Latest fish article!* Figure-8 Puffer Article ... ... *Latest plants article!* Dwarf Hygro Article ... ... MEMBERS SHOWCASE see The HOME Page! ...

Share | 

Tank Photography

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ddavis1979
CVASAuthor

PostSubject: Tank Photography   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Hello CVAS!

I can be called amature on a good day, and my camera is a point an shoot. However, I have had some success with photography, and I am willing to offer my services for the benefit of the club and its members. Some folks do not have a camera, or experience, or a steady hand to try and capture fish pictures, and I also have photoshop which I use for increasing contrast and sharpness.

I will not charge anything for my services. I just enjoy getting out there and seeing peoples tanks and documenting aquascapes and varieties of fish that people keep. The plan would be that I come over and take 15-20 minutes to photograph your tank and take some macro shots of the inhabitants. Then I would email electronic copies and share with the group.

The only catch is time....I dont have a lot of it, so it could be weeks before I could carve out a few minutes to come by.

Other than that, let me know if you are game!

And Liz...I a dying to come back by and get some shots of your tanks, they were fantastic. let me know if you are game.

Watch my updated aquarium video!
http://youtu.be/5SlIkYyPTWg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tank Photography

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Virginia Aquarium Support :: Equipment and Tank Setups :: Photography and Videos-